Wednesday 12 January 2011

Is there really that much water in the sky?

Apparently there is...


So today was spent tacking Finlay's train set down to the board and making sure it works when connected and tho! It does! Sometimes I surprise myself, electrics aren't usually my thing but even I couldn't get this wrong...


Now we have to start building the "landscape" and buildings. It will be called Trington Green, in honour of Trumpton & Camberwick Green et al. Can't wait to get started. Thinking of setting it up as a constituency for parliament (a rotten borough perhaps) and standing unopposed or maybe making myself a lord without portfolio or is it cross dresser? Anyway, here's hoping the wet doesn't go on for too long 'cos I can see myself getting carried away with this - quite literally carried away by the men in the white jackets.


I have a wall to finish at one of my clients, just the finishing touches and also got some land to clear at the same place, but this weather is not conducive to mixing cement. Hopefully next week will improve a bit and then off we go! But maybe I'm just putting excuses in the way.






  

No comments:

Post a Comment