Tuesday 8 February 2011

Life is getting better!

Just picked up another garden contract - 2 acres just over the border into Bucks, about 5 minutes away. My week is now nearly full up - will keep back some hours for those "odd-jobs" here and there though - so it's pretty good stuff.


Thing is, only one of my regular client's was picked up through advertising, all the other others are word of mouth and the only one I picked up from an advert is a friend of a friend anyway (small world in Tring & the surrounding villages!) I only have one paid for ad now, in a shop window in a posh village down the road from here (it's the village currently being used for the "supernatural thriller" Marchlands on ITV1). The below garden is in said village, lovely place, 2 great pubs, but they have far too many Morris Dancers for me to feel totally safe there! 




Yes, it's a fake sky but it's mildly convincing. This is the garden I am putting a lawn in where the herbs currently are in the middle bed. Also, I have cleared a plot for veggies, excellent!


Anyway, off to clear out the old Volvo so I can put the tools back for tomorrow morning at the new garden.


Happy smiling!

No comments:

Post a Comment