Wednesday 13 April 2011

Oh my, I have so much I want to write about...

...but I just seem to have no time at the moment - or maybe I'm too drunk. It's just bollocks really, Chelsea and all that Chump-yuns League stuff and paying enough money for a player to build half a hospital wing and then, tonight the Lib-Dems knocked on my door and this is the "conversation":


(knock, knock - door opens)


Lib-Dem bloke (spotty herbert with a really stupidly big grin) Hi! We're from the    Lib-


Me Fuck off!


(door slams)


So rude I know, but I just can not tolerate these people on my doorstep, because basically it's my doorstep and they do not deserve to be standing on it. The other guy looked like William Hague with hair, my God, do not come knocking on my door looking like William Hague with hair. Jeez, he even had a trench coat on, what the hell is THAT all about?


Politics eh?


Smells like compost...

4 comments:

  1. I would like you to come and service my garden

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sad! Why not engage them in debate? That way something better might happen. (Depending on what you want, of course!)

    Esther Montgomery

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Esther.
    You are so very, very wrong.

    ReplyDelete
  4. the following Saturday another Lib-Dem bloke was walking up my path as I left for work - yes work on a Saturday, has to be done - I said "goodbye". He smiled and tried to hand me a leaflet. I said:

    "Next time you see Clegg, tell him thanks for mugging me and disenfranchising me and tell him my children thank him for the the opportunity of not going to university..."

    He said:

    "You'll not be wanting one of these then?"

    I smiled and went off to work with a skip in my heart and a beat in my legs - or was it the other way round?

    Happy voting - not...

    ReplyDelete